Still haven't gotten my teeth cleaned. They want to do a deep cleaning, which is fine. I had a deep de-scaling done about 20 years ago and I know it won't be a problem, just time-consuming. So I go in for one side Wednesday at 8:30am and the other side on Thursday at 8am.
And I am finally getting a bite guard. The insurance will not cover it but for only $130 it is more than worth it. I know, 'only' $130? Well, this morning I woke up with my whole mouth aching, my jaw sore and my head pounding. I know I am grinding and clenching while I sleep because of the Kanji. I have TMJ and the sockets in my jaw are not very deep so I can pop my jaw out easily just by chewing sometimes and have to push it back in.
Anyway, when I push my jaw forward I can alleviate the pain to a degree.
Have a Student Clubs meeting today, to go over the official procedures for the Anime Club. D plans on being there too. Poor guy. He hardly knows any anime series, just what he can sneak from Cartoon Network. His wife keeps looking askance at him and saying, "You're watching cartoons, AGAIN?" I think he watches late at night after she is asleep now. I need to get him the next eps for Weiss. Thought it was a safe show to start off with.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*